Application & Schedule
Camp date in 2013, July 8 - 13 Application deadline is May 17, 2013.
Counselor Application in .pdf
Upon acceptance to the camp students will be required
to submit a medical form and a non refundable $50.00 registration fee.
Applications require the signature of parents and teachers.
Please use the Acrobat Reader to view and print the applications. Applications can be mailed
out via postal service.
the free Reader here.
Email the Camp Assistant Manager if you have questions about the application process.
- The Camp is designed to provide you an environment to experience
both work and recreation. Be responsible while doing both.
- Each participant will be assigned, and will be responsible to, a
- No participant may leave the Camp area during the duration of the
Camp without permission of the Camp Director.
- Any participant driving their own vehicle to the Camp must turn
in all the keys to the Camp Director. Keys will be returned at the
end of Camp.
- Be friendly and respectful of other personnel who will be present
at Camp (cooks, visitors, etc.)
- Disrespectful actions toward counselors, staff and/or other participants
will not be tolerated. Obscene and foul language is prohibited.
- Report illnesses, injuries, etc. to the most convenient adult advisor.
- Each participant is responsible for all equipment used throughout
the week. Damaged equipment and/or facilities will be paid for by the
- Cards and other table games are permissible in the dorms (during
free time), however any form of gambling is prohibited.
- All portable radios, MP3, tape players, CD players or other forms
of personal music devices are to be left home. If found, they will
be confiscated till the conclusion of Camp.
- All tobacco (chew, snuff, cigarettes, etc.) and alcoholic products
- All prescription medication must be accompanied with Both a doctor's
and parental approval, and shown to CampDirector at the beginning of
- The Camp Director will have final say in any dispute or accusation.
- Violation of any of the above expectations can serve as grounds
for dismissal from the Camp at the student's or parent's expense.